Tuesday, May 15, 2012

No Closet Solution: Part Deux

Awhile ago I blogged about how HER room doesn't have closets, see the post here.  I settled on needing an amoire due to the fact baby curiosity requires closed doors and unwobbly options that could not fall over.  So I told my friends to keep their eyes open for good options.  Wouldn't you know it?  My good friend, Lindsay, actually had an old Pottery Barn TV armoire (given to her by our other friend Tricia) sitting in her basement she wanted to get rid of.

So I checked it out and it was perfectly *fancy*!  The paint color already matched HER dresser/changing table and it was cottage chic to go with the nautical style already.  Plus it was FREE, yes FREE!  So we snatched it up and dragged it home.

Of course I didn't take a picture but the hubby installed a bar inside to hang all of HER *fancy* dresses.  Yes, this child has more clothes than I do.


Doesn't it look so sweet (and don't you just love that super *fancy* Lily Pulitzer dress hanging on the side)!  Just a few finishing touches to HER room (like changing out the red curtain) and it will be just perfect.  Isn't it great to have wonderful friends?  Thank you Lindsay and Tricia!

No comments:

Post a Comment