Thursday, May 3, 2012

If I Could Have it All I'd Have: West Elm

On a recent business trip to Columbus area I had some down time to go window shopping at West Elm, a Williams-Sonoma owned store focused on affordable designs, green products, natural materials, and multi-functional pieces.  The store was set up so in rooms and it really took the guess work out of how to put their products all together and West Elm's website is set up just the same. 

If I could have it all, I'd have West Elm.  To dream so here are just a few of the things I am currently coveting:

Layered Bed Looks - Bold Graphics
I want new bedding for our master bedroom and the Layered Bed Looks have all types of options, it is hard to pick just one.  I am currently loving the Bold Graphics look...the pop of color with stripes and zigzags would bring just enough pattern in our room to create depth and interest.

I am always on the lookout for unique pieces to fill the various vignette's in my house.  I would literally buy a hundred of these jugs to put all over my house.

Small Wire Pendant - BlackSphere Table Lamp
West Elm has a whole section dedicated to Lighting under $100.  Since my house is stuck in the 90's (think brass fixtures that look like spaceships) I am on the look out for inexpensive replacements.

As soon as it is warm, we'll be dining outside religiously.  I am loving the look of this table scape, especially the glassware, glass lanterns and the place mats, that unfortunately I can't find on the website but I did find the napkins.

Stacked Apothecary JarsCast Metal Jewelry Tree
Last but not least, Mother's Day Gifts for me! :)  I am currently setting up a vanity in our bedroom and am in need of decorative options to display make-up, bracelets, and other pretty babbles.  I love how these jars stack on top of each other to create a stylish space-saver, and the jewelry tree is more like a piece of art than some of the options I've seen on the WWW. 

Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your picks and the lighting under $100 is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete