Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Agate Necklaces

I have always loved stones for their organic and natural look.  When I was little I even had a collection of stones which I wish I still had.  Agate especially are my favorites for their beautiful shapes, color, and no one ever being the same as the other.  Agates are known for their "fineness of grain and brightness of color " (per Wikipedia) which are why they are the perfect accessory.  My favorite way to wear agates are necklaces and Polyvore has several different options to swoon over.  While expensive, I think these are great investment pieces that will always be in my style rotation.  The problem is how do you pick just one?  These are my favorites below:
Agate Necklaces




Facets jewelry
$58 - anthropologie.com

Panacea boho jewelry
$30 - neimanmarcus.com

Vince Camuto chain jewelry
$85 - macys.com

Chan luu jewelry
$150 - shopbop.com

Dara Ettinger 24 karat gold necklace
$203 - maxandchloe.com

Dean Harris 14k jewelry
$1,550 - barneys.com

Agate jewelry
$160 - maxandchloe.com

Agate jewelry
$115 - doorstepluxury.com

No comments:

Post a Comment