Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Shops at Target: Privet House

I was recently perusing a magazine and came upon an ad for The Shops at Target.  Target does numerous designer collaborations but starting May 6 they are featuring collections of five shops "they fell in love with and they collected and and curated for you."  I haven't really payed much attention to The Shops, only hearing about it searching the web...until the ad.  The coral and green colors, pretty rope textured baskets, Parisian flair, and patterned serve ware instantly caught my attention.  Finally, someone got my design aesthetic...a little bit European with nautical/coastal style.


The geniuses behind this collection are Richard Lambertson and Suzanne Cassano of Privet House, a Connecticut based shop that their website describes as "an emporium of home goods, antiques, and curiosities."  Emporium indeed and I, for one, am SO SO SSSSSOOOOOO excited The Shops at Target will be selling their wares.  I mean just look at their store, pictures courtesy of A Bullseye View Blog (Target's own blog).

Blank

Blank

All I can say is "I want, I want, I want!"  And with prices ranging from $3.49-$79.99 I will be one of those crazy people lined up early before doors open on May 6th to snatch up one of each Privet House product!  This is one time I don't mind going broke!

Thank you Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment