Friday, February 17, 2012

No Closet Solution

HER new bedroom has no closet.  It is actually a den but we are making it a bedroom because I can't stand the idea of being on a separate sleeping level than HER yet.  So, I've been racking my brain on what to do and thanks to the WWW found these creative solutions.

Pinned Image
Hanging bar to display HER clothes...only problem is I'd have to keep it neat and organized all of the time and make it high enough SHE can't reach up and pull it down.

Pinned Image
I pretty much stalk Craigslist.com everyday to find an inexpensive armoire I can re-do like this lovely shabby chic style.  No luck yet.

Pinned Image
We can always create an open concept closet system but again, we'd have to be mindful that we have a curious little baby.

BIRKELAND Wardrobe IKEA Smooth running drawers with pull-out stop. Extra roomy drawers. Adjustable hinges ensure that the doors hang straight.
And then there is always the no fail option of just buying a wardrobe at IKEA

Good news is we are going to IKEA this weekend so I'll get to check out some options in person.  Now I'll just have to convince the hubby to let us buy one :).

No comments:

Post a Comment