Monday, October 31, 2011

Featured In Northern Express My Style














































I was recently featured in the My Style section of our local monthly newspaper Northern Express, link here.   The Northern Express is focused local stories, people, and events and My Style is just one section that I love to look at and it was fun to be nominated by my mother-in-law and ultimately chosen!  As the article says, I love fashion and try to keep my style philosophy simple.  I love to layer and add texture with some sparkle but always have comfort in mind, especially now that I have a one year old I chase after!  My blog and searching the WWW is just one way I like to keep up on fashion trends.  They are a bit different here in Northern Michigan but none the less I think we have some very fashionable people around town!  Just check out the Northern Express monthly!

No comments:

Post a Comment