Monday, September 12, 2011

Dream Like and Frills

I took an unscheduled week off from blogging as I feel like I've been walking through a dream.  You know when everything is foggy around you and you feel like you are walking on clouds not really sure of what is reality and what is a dream?  Well that is where I have been the last week or so.

In my house we've been fighting colds, sore baby gums, and little sleep.  So I am looking for some pretty frills and I think that if I had a large sparkly ballgown with some sequined heels and a vintage book I might, just might, come out of my dream like state.


BUT I think I can sum up the entire problem in just a few words: I gave up coffee...my sweet, beloved coffee.  I have decided to limit my caffeine intake to just weekends so all I have to say is:

Is it Saturday yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment