Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sleeping Porches

Not that I'm complaining but it has been HOT here in Northern Michigan and living in an old house we don't have air conditioning.  We rely on the lake breeze, fans, and little clothing to keep us cool.  I've talked my hubby into getting quotes to get air conditioning in our house so fingers crossed the price will be right to get it.  Especially to allow HER to sleep a bit better. 

Until then I'll wish for a sleeping porch like these.  A place where we can lay in bed and watch the sun set, storms roll in, and hear the waves crashing on the beach.  Sounds romantic, doesn't it?


Perfection!

sleeping-porch-11
Perfect for the HER future sleepovers

The Sleeping Porch
Dual usuable space-couches and daybeds

02.11.sleeping_porch.jpg
I love the old wrought iron bed

No comments:

Post a Comment