Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Peony Files

Before SHE arrived my husband and I invested in a good camera-something that we could take lots of pictures with and video.  So we bought the Olympus PEN and I love it and take tons of photos with it, especially of HER.  I also use it to take most of the pictures on this blog. 

This weekend was no exception and I set up a photo shoot I call "The Peony Files."  I loved playing with the art settings on the camera and I think they turned out great.  I must say I am partial though as I have a good "subject" and am partial on how absolutely adorable SHE is!





Oh yeah, SHE is crawling....now comes figuring out how to baby proof the house!

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty pictures of such a pretty baby. THanks so much for your nice comments today on my blog. I'm so happy you found me!

    ReplyDelete