Wednesday, May 18, 2011

More Pink Prettiness

This post has nothing to do about home decor and everything about fashion.  As I see it I think these two things are entwined how trends and styles are born.

In less than a month my husband and I are celebrating our 6 year anniversary and I really want to get some nice pictures done to celebrate and document our marriage.  So I've been thinking what I should wear(because that is the most important thing, don't you agree?) and due to my obsession with pink lately in the house I now want to wear a pretty pink dress.

The question is what style should I wear?


Image 1 of French Connection Pleated Corset Dress With Belt
The pleats make this dress more refined

Greecian Inspired Evening Gowns by Adrianna Papell
Two trends in one: Grecian and maxi.


Delicious Vintage 1950's Pink and White Lace and Tulle Strapless Wedding Frock
A 1950's vintage dress is the ultimate indulgence

My other obsession is Christian Louboutin shoes and would be only appropriate to wear....well that is if I owned a pair and could afford the price tag. A girl can dream, right?

Christian Louboutin Jenny Knotted Platform Pump, Glitter
A super high heel + those red soles + sparkly and shine = PERFECTION
Nieman Marcus
Christian Louboutin You You Patent Pump
A simple nude peep toe-classic
Nieman Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment