Thursday, August 16, 2012

(My) Top Reasons to Wear a Maxi Dress

I can't believe it is already Thursday and I can't believe that it is starting to feel like fall.  Summer, where did you go?  So, it has got me thinking about what I need to invest in for fall.

Maxi dresses have been all the rage for the past couple of years and sadly I am now just jumping on the bandwagon.  I recently discovered why they need...scratch that, deserve a place in my wardrobe.

(My) Top Reasons to Wear a Maxi Dress
1. You don't have to worry about shaving your legs
2. You don't have to worry about crossing your legs
3. You don't have to worry about matching a top and bottom.  It is already an entire outfit.  This seriously cuts out about 10 minutes out of my morning routine.
4.  They transition easily from casual to *fancy* wear.
5. They are super comfortable
6. They are inexpensive



No comments:

Post a Comment