Friday, July 27, 2012

*Fancy* Friday

I have been so busy the last few weeks that my poor little blog has not gotten attention.  Hopefully life will be somewhat back to normal starting today.  So while I play catch up (like a serious grocery shopping trip I have planned today) here is what has been putting some *fancy* into my life the last few weeks....


My sister took this picture of my baby in action....I love this, it seriously makes me smile.


Rebel Pendant Necklace
I just purchased this Stella & Dot Rebel Pendant Necklace and am anxiously waiting for it's arrival.  I can see myself literally wearing this with every outfit.

Isabel Marant 
Is it too early to start thinking about Fall?  I don't think so because I am seriously coveting these Isabel Marant Dicker Suede Boots at Net-a-Porter.  Too bad they are $565!

A simple rustic table scape via Style Me Pretty.


London Olympics 2012 logo.svg
The Olympics start today!  I am very excited to watch Michael Phelps, beach volleyball, gymnastics, and trampoline...yes, trampoline is an actual sport this year!  Check out this link for all the details and a full schedule of events: http://www.london2012.com/.  What will you be watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment