Wednesday, June 6, 2012

It is Wednesday...Need I Say More?

It is the middle of the week and my allergies are really bothering me.  So much so, that the ability to think and process information is pretty difficult.  So today, I am just posting some *fancy* photos to make me smile.  Hope they make you smile too!  Enjoy!

A slouchy sweater perfect for cool beach nights.

Topshop <em>Metallic</em> Pleat Calf <em>Skirt</em>
A pretty metallic pleated calf skirt, perfect for summer and just the right amount of *fancy*!
Top Shop, $56

Oscar De La Renta / Resort ‘13
I'd wear the sweater and skirt above just like Mr. Oscar De La Renta styled it for his Resort 2013 Collection.

I want to shop at this store and try on every piece of clothing.

Sperry Top-sider  Women's Cloud Logo Authentic Original 2-Eye Boat Shoe
I am a sucker for seersucker, especially when it is in pink.


No comments:

Post a Comment