Tuesday, April 3, 2012

To Coral or not to Coral?

We have a wall that extends all 3 levels of our house, ceiling to basement.  It had wallpaper on it (since taken off but don't have an updated picture) and I have been considering painting this wall a very bright accent color....possibly coral. 



Coral is everywhere this season, in fashion, accessories, and home decor.  It is a little bit orange, a little bit pink and 100% beach cottage chic!  The problem is I am a little afraid of committing to this color.  What if I hate it?!?!  I know it can always be painted over but this is a huge commitment of time and effort to paint a ceiling to basement wall a very VERY bright color completely out of my comfort zone.

My thought process behind coral is since we live on the beach now, and we are redecorating our house like we live in a cottage year round, why not jump in with two feet and paint a bright beachy color?

Pinned Image
I'm liking the Benjamin Moore Tuscan Coral 005!

And here is some much needed INSPIRATION:

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

To coral or not to coral?

No comments:

Post a Comment