Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Things I *NEED* For the Beach

Summer is right around the corner (I hope!) and I cannot wait until it is warm enough to be outside.  With warmth comes sun, sand, and water and now that we have a beach at our backdoor I'm thinking we need to get some beach essentials...I even created a whole Pinterest board dedicated to it that you can see here.  Here are some of my favorite beach needs:

Pinned Image
A sun shade for HER and the hubby to lay under.  You can buy these at this website Hollie and Harrie but I think I'll try my hand at making my own.

Pinned Image
Genius idea!  Inflatable Beer Pong Table for endless games with friends!

Pinned Image
A cooler on hand to keep adult and kid beverages cold.  Very cute too!


And lastly, every beach needs a dock that luckily my hubby already installed!  It is just sitting there in waiting ready boats and for jumping off of.

Summer, let's get here already!

No comments:

Post a Comment