Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fashion Week Inspiration

If there was one thing (just one thing) that someone said I could do, it would be attend Fashion Week-in Milan, in London, Paris, or New York.  What I love about the WWW is that the blogs of late of been featuring lovely and surreal pictures of the latest runway clothing.  Elie Saab Haute Couture Spring 2012 collection probably hands down is my favorite and it is sincerely heaven on earth!  Her dresses are what I imagine it would be like to walk on fluffy clouds of sequins, flowing tulle, and frilly lace.  It is the ultimate indulgence!  But it is the hair, oh the hair, that caught my attention.  Those pretty chic ponytails will be my spring and summer coif of choice. 

elie-saab-backstage10
via This is Glamorous

.Now if I only had one of those lovely dresses to prance around in!

elie-saab-backstage3
via This is Glamorous

A girl can dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment