Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cap-Toe Flats

I know winter isn't over yet and I know that the groundhog saw his shadow which supposedly predicts 6 more weeks of cold and snow, but I can't help to be thinking of spring already!

And with spring comes all whole new set of shoes to breakout for the warmer weather.  Currently I am loving cap-toe flats.  These will instantly add some feminity and class to any outfit.  Tres Chic!

Looks very similar to a regular ballerina flat but with unexpected snake skin that comes in 3 colors.
Old Navy, $22.94
Woven flats in a pretty neutral and a great price.  I'm loving that little bow too!
Forever 21, $15.80

View Product
An unusal version with an off kilter cap-toe in metal. 

Alessandra Burlap Ballet Flats

Audrey Hepburn would have styled these with cropped black pants.  The best part is buy these and TOM's will give a pair of shoes to a child in need.
TOM's, $79

No comments:

Post a Comment