Friday, January 27, 2012

Replacement Boots

It is mid-winter and my beloved UGGs of 8 plus years finally died!  I know what you are thinking: "UGGs are so 2005!"  But to a Northern Michigan gal they are lifesavers in traversing the cold and icy conditions of winter.  So I am on the hunt for a pair of replacement boots and looking into these possible options:

Not only cute and stylish but water-proof!  I'm thinking in navy.  And those cute boot warmers...in love!

 

Functional, pretty, and weather proof ready!  And I can't resist the bit of fur.


This is what I had before...should I just go for the tried and true again?

Classic Tall

I'll take one in each color please.  A girl can dream, right?

SELMA RIDING BOOT-TU | BLACK | 001SELMA RIDING BOOT-TU | ALMOND | 260

Happy Friday!  Who wants to come pack for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment