Friday, November 11, 2011

Around and About: 11/11/11

Been a busy week in our household.  The time change completely threw me off schedule...I hate that it gets dark at 5:30pm.  Plus, snow is falling.  Yuck!

But, I'm getting excited for all of the Holiday parties that are being scheduled, SHE is being so darn cute, and our garage finally has a working door!  So here is what I'm loving around and about the WWW this week...

Pinned Image
Tulle skirts...I want to make one and I found an awesome video tutorial on how to make a classic ballerina tutu from Anjou Clothing.  You can find Part 1 here and Part 2 here.

Pinned Image
Red, White, and Blue Louboutin's just in time for Veteran's Day.

Pinned Image
Channeling Ali MacGraw and parting my hair down the middle

Pinned Image
Swooning over this amazingly pretty table scape.


SHE loves the box that HER new car seat came in...so much that I put a pillow and blanket in there for HER.  Amazing how such a simple thing could cause hours of entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment