Thursday, September 1, 2011

Garage!!!

The one thing our house lacks is a garage.  For the last 3 years we've dealt with it but we are finally jumping in and building one ourselves.  Yes, you heard me right, Ben is going to build me a garage.  I haven't talked much about it because I wanted to wait until our permits were all in order, which they were approved yesterday.

I, for one, am really excited!  No more scrapping snow off my car in the dead of winter, no more bird poop on my windshield, and no more worry that my car will be broken into.  The best benefit is now we will have more storage to put bikes, strollers, and stuff.  Also, we can now put in a fence back there to secure our yard-which I will so much better about when SHE plays in the backyard by HERself eventually.  And last, better re-sale potential.

So here is the before and the drawings.  Next week will begin the foundation and I'll post as projects progress!



No comments:

Post a Comment