Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday Wish

This week's Wednesday Wish is: vintage barn pulleys. I saw some in a local antique shop and couldn't decide how to incorporate in my home decor until I found these pictures.


A modern lamp with vintage appeal that only Pottery Barn could create

6.17.09 pulleys 1.JPG
A creative way to display plants in the window

A smart looking collection

vintage industrial iron and wood barn pulley
Bookends


Using pulleys as an art collection on a plain wall

Store 518
A showroom display...mixing girly with industrial

A weird corner filled with cute vintage finds
3 Ring Cottage Blog

7-28-08 sliding door.jpg
This doesn't have vintage barn pulleys but I'd like to figure out how to use them to make a cool sliding door...I googled the heck to find directions somewhere but came up with nothing...any thoughts or ideas or links to share to figure this out?
Apartment Therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment