Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Today's Obsession: Soap Displays

Vintage-style storage | Bathroom finishing touches | Bathroom accessories | PHOTO GALLERY | Housetohome
Floral and Vintage-need I say more?

Modular Wall Storage
I love that everything on display here is in the same color family
Pottery Barn

Pint Ball Mason Jar Soap Dispenser with Stainless Steel Pump
Up-cycled vintage Ball glass containers made into soap dispensers-genius!
Etsy shop Tickled Pink

French Macaron Collection-Goat's Milk Soap-Black Raspberry and Vanilla Scented
I would feel like Marie Antoinette washing my hands with French Macaroon Soaps in pink
Etsy store KC Soaps N More

I'd probably spend all day in my bathroom if it looked like this
The Hills are Livin Blogspot

Aren’t these pastel, ditsy print soap wrappers just beautiful? Wouldn’t you just love to be able to have these in your own bathroom on display…well, you can!! These soap wrappers are downloadable from here: http://fun.kyti.me/index.php/2011/03/soap-wrappers-printables/
What a beautiful present they would make for your beloveds…or yourself!! 
A whimsical way to use a cake stand
J Adorable Home

NEW ITEM: Soap - French Script - Twine - Ooh La La - French Market - xo (SOAP 004)
From one of my favorite Etsy shops!
Etsy shop 5 dollar French Market

No comments:

Post a Comment