Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Craft Corner

Along with re-decorating our house I'm trying to organize because I figure it is about time to pull stuff out of boxes since we've lived in our house for 3.5 years now and find a place for everything.  Some of the everything is my art supplies and sewing supplies.

After SHE went to bed I've tackled that dreaded closet we've been stuffing things into and now here is my new craft corner.  Don't you just love being organized?


Supplies, fabric, a case full of ribbon, a box full of more supplies, and a case full of stationary

Beads, buttons, thread, pencils, markers, and paint brushes galore!


Every time I go to Jo Ann Fabric Store I check out their discount fabric and if I find something I like, I purchase it.  So far this is what I accumulated.


See everyone back here on Thursday, I'm off traveling for work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment