Monday, November 7, 2011

Is It Too Early to Start Thinking About Christmas?

For some reason I am really excited about the holiday season this year.  Maybe it is because SHE is actually old enough to be really excited about presents, decorations, Santa, and all of the pretty lights.  However, I am also worried about how to make decorating this year safe for HER.  I'm really into minimalism, neutral colors, and DIY projects for the holiday season to make our home get in the spirit.  So thanks to Pinterest I searched for some DIY ideas to try that will be safe for HER.  Here is my list:

Pinned Image
Burlap and Bling stockings

Pinned Image
Twine wrapped ornaments

pinecones
Pine cone garland

Pinned Image
Lace paper chains

See more ideas on my Pinterest Board called "Seasons Greetings!" here.

No comments:

Post a Comment