Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Unscheduled Hiatus

Another unscheduled hiatus from blogging due to the fact that

I had came down with a fever and bronchitis that kept me in bed for 3 days.  This is not my bed but wouldn't it be nice if it was?
Pinned Image

trying to get ready for HER Oktoberfest themed first birthday party this weekend by sewing this cute German Dindrl dress.

Watching my husband build our garage.  Currently we actually have walls up so I'll post some pictures soon!
Obsessing over this amazing craft room...I am very, very envious!
Pinned Image

Drinking more coffee than I ever have but enjoying it more than I ever have.  It is my kryptonite.
Pinned Image

Became officially obsessed with Polyvore and creating outfits for everyday and for "just because."  Follow me here: Sequined Sunsets Polyvore.  Here is one of my fall outfits!
Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment