Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Monogrammed Product Plug

I've been looking for a perfect initial charm necklace with the letter "E" for HER.  I did some extensive ETSY research for the perfect necklace and finally came upon the shop Stella Salvador.  I loved the pretty gold, the organic look of her necklaces, and the fact that Stella is from my home state of Michigan.  So with some birthday money from my Grandma I bought the gold initial hammered charm necklace.  At only $38, free shipping, and no charge to change the chain from 16" to 18" I was sold!

Here are some pictures from her website (not the one I bought-I've been way too busy to take my own photos!) but I must tell you, if you are looking for a personalized gift for that special someone then I highly recommend Stella's Etsy shop!

Gold Initial Monogram Disc Charm Necklace - Custom Personalized Hammered

Gold Initial Monogram Disc Charm Necklace - Custom Personalized Hammered

Happy shopping!  Oh, and I received no compensation for this post....just wanted to tell you and share the news of a happy customer :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment