Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday Wish

Wednesday Wish: vintage door stoppers.

So we don't have air conditioning and like the rest of the country it has been HOT.  But not only hot, but muggy too.  Unfortunately, we have one window AC unit that currently cools our house.  I only want to keep cool certain rooms, like ours and HERS, because the other rooms are guest bedrooms, one of which we keep the door closed (the navy room seen here), the other of which currently houses my "studio" and our cat's food-the yellow room.  The problem is I don't want to completely shut the door to the yellow room so Aspen can go in and out as she pleases and I don't want to completely try to keep it cool. 

My solution? A door stopper something like these.  I especially like the cute squirrel!


No comments:

Post a Comment