Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wednesday Wish: Printables

Wednesday Wish: that I knew about free print ables, like, 20 years ago...

So blogging and Pinterest have opened my eyes to all these cool and FREE DIY projects, one of them being print ables...probably the coolest thing I've ever seen.  I have tons of baby showers and bridal showers to attend (one bridal shower is for my little sister which I am responsible for gifts) and I think I just found a way to make cute, inexpensive, and personal gifts for all my friends and family.

So here are some ideas and projects...oh I love FREE!


Apothecary Bottles
Cute vintage bottle labels from Eat Drink Chic

For Daddy cards SHE can "make" found at The Tom Kat Studio

For my sister's wedding!  A bride door sign via Intimate Weddings

Alphabet print ables for a friend's nursery via The Hand Made Home

Cute Library Card Templates...not sure what I'd use this for but I love it! Via Creature Comforts Blog

And there are so many more out on the WWW!  I can't wait to make some projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment