Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bracelets

I tend to decorate with my home with basics then add accessories to make it my own.  My personal style pretty much echos the same sentiment: simplicity but adding jewelry and other accessories to make it original.  My style basics pretty much consist of a t-shirt, good pair of jeans, and maybe a dress.  Lately my accessories are only some pearl studs or simple silver dangly earrings with my wedding band.  Wearing accessories now is especially difficult since SHE likes to pull and play with earrings and necklaces.

So I've been thinking of ways to up the style anty without too much fuss and without something SHE can easily grab.  I know I'm kind of jumping on the bracelet band wagon late but thought this would be a good solution.  I know SHE can still grab these but at least it wouldn't rip an ear lob like an earring would, right.  And from these pretty pictures whats not to like about lots and lots of bracelets?



No comments:

Post a Comment