Thursday, July 14, 2011

Don't be Afraid of: NEON!

OK, neon is totally opposite of my style but something about it reminds me of the 80's.  And I love the 80's.  OH, and I love how the 80's neon is now updated for modern appeal.

Plus the color, oh the color!


This chaise in a bold neon pink is definitely out of my comfort zone.
Paint Quality

Festive Looks and Stylish Ideas Christmas Home Decorating 2010 Fireside decorations
Neon walls is a big commitment but is toned down by the stark white wood and accessories.
Home Result

Mermaid Wall Decals with Bubbles - Set of Six - Vinyl Graphic Stickers
Nautical Neon in the form of green stick-on mermaids.
Etsy shop House Hold Words

Modern Fishing Lodge
 A nautical themed room with a bright punch of color!
Cactus Creek Daily via Casa Sugar via Anthology Magazine

So I'm off tomorrow again, actually every Friday until the end of summer.  I'm spreading out my vacation time to spend with HER and to work on some projects.  And I'm working on some big projects for my Etsy store which will be fully launched in August.  More details to come but I'm excited to start "creating" again!  Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I adore these bright spaces...the yellow tufted sofa is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete