Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday Wish

Starting this week I am starting a weekly "Wednesday Wish" in which I will feature something I am currently obsessed with.  This week, my "Wednesday Wish" is bunting and garland.

I wish I could figure out how it could look as cute in my home as it does in these....


Vintage Cottage Post Card Garland
Vintage post cards are so cute and whimsical.

I love everything about this little kid's room.  I love how the bunting adds color to the neutral colors.

furnish
Perfect simplicity

How to make bunting
Bunting outside? Count me in!

Sparkly garland on the walls...from one of my favorite style blogs Cupcakes and Cashmere.

Nautical striped  birthday party fabric bunting/banner in Navy and White Stripes. Great for BBQ and Patio area...11 flags in 2 sizes.
My favorite of the bunch!  Striped Nautical!

Vintage themed Easter tea party table
I love the idea of using for party decorations!



I bet I could make this!

No comments:

Post a Comment