Friday, August 24, 2012

*Fancy* Friday

Okay, so you are probably sick of hearing me talk about pink as I pretty much blog about my love for the color all of the time.  Case in point see blog posts here, hereherehereherehere, and here...is that enough?!  Yikes....that is what I call an addiction.  Perhaps I should start a group called Pink Addictive Anonymous?

But I can't help it.  I'm in love with the color pink...specifically when it is formed into a beautiful dress.  I've said on multiple occasions that I would seriously run around all day in pink ball gowns if it was acceptable and practical.  But alas, my poor heart knows that the previous statement is quite silly.

So today's *Fancy* Friday is dedicated to pink dresses and daydreaming about prancing around in layers of pink staring out a window or walking a runway or running down the docks.





So to all the *fancies* out there who share my passion for pink, have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. My daughter, and her three little girls love pink so much, they had a pink Christmas tree! My poor son in law....lol.
    xo

    ReplyDelete